Thursday, April 15, 2010
I am packing for Italy and getting more and more excited by the minute. I just heard from my friend Kathy who put this trip together and all those travelling from Michigan are flying through Paris. They will not know if they are delayed because of the ash from the volcano, until tomorrow some time. If they are delayed, they will join up with us Sunday afternoon instead of Saturday evening. Cia0!